Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal or conference for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
Submissions that do not follow the template will be immediately rejected (http://artes.ucp.pt/citarj/pages/view/authors)
The submission file is in Microsoft Word or RTF and adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the provided submisstion template.
- Where available, URLs and DOI for the references have been provided.
- By submitting I, the author, agree to the licensing and ethics statement used by this journal.
- I have obtained permission to use copyright sources (e.g, images).
- I have provided the name of at least two potential reviewers for the manuscript I am submitting.
Authors who publish in the CITAR Journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (see The Effect of Open Access).
Copyrights to illustrations published in the journal remain with their current copyright holders.
It is the author's responsibility to obtain permission to quote from copyright sources.
Any fees required to obtain illustrations or to secure copyright permissions are the responsibility of authors.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.