- Can I compete also with no audiovisual experience?
The application is open to all public, no matter its academic background or experience.
- Should I have a production company?
It is not mandatory.
- Do I have to pay some kind of rate when submitting my work?
The festival's registration is free.
- The works should be 100% black and white?
Only black and white works are admitted. Exceptionally, the use of colour can be used strictly when justified by the work's conception and without distorting the Festival's concept.
- The work's subject is of free choice?
Yes, all work's subjects depend solely on the author's choice.
- Is it possible to compete submit a team work?
The author can be an individual or a group.
- Can I send more than one film per DVD?
Each DVD must have only one film.
- If I send my work on February 1st will it be accepted?
Works posted before or during the day of February 1st are accepted.
- Are there any age limitations to participate in the festival?
No. The Festival is open to the participation of all.
- Can deliver my work in person?
The works can be personally delivered at the Festival installations.
- Will the organization notify me as soon as my work arrives?
All works will be notified shortly after arriving.
- Can my submission to any category be accepted even though I don't send all the elements required (synopsis, photograph of the author, etc.)?
We only accept complete submissions with all the elements required on the regulations.